Arisa Health Recovery at Mills and in the Delta are inpatient substance use treatment centers and provide:
- A Whole Health treatment approach that addresses the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents
- Residential substance use treatment center with 40 beds at Mills and 26 at Delta
- Services are provided for both male and females ages 18 and over
- 28 - 35 day program
- A structured environment that promotes recovery and stability
- Services that are planned to meet individual needs
- Group and individual activities
- Knowledge, resources and skills to manage substance use
- A safe and secure environment
- A positive, professional staff
- Federal/State Contract
- Private Insurance
- Self Pay
It's easy. Just give us a call at 1-800-592-9503 and our Arisa Health Associate will walk you through the evaluation process.
People who want you to succeed and return home with the new resources you will need for a stable happier life. Associates are certified alcohol and drug counselors, counselors in training and professional mental health therapists.